:: About This Blog ::

This a special blog regarding my life... read with discretion. Some might not like what I say.. some would cherish it as words of wisdom. For me, these are the words of my experience.

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Singapore Trip 2004

Came back to Malaysia on the 23rd. Then took my car and drove to Singapore the next day. Celebrated Christmas at Orchard Road. There were thousands of people flocking the streets. Some familar malaysian faces too.

Then off to Tanjong Pagar for dinner and checked-in to a hotel. The air-cond was too cold for my comfort.

The next day we went to Bugis Street to eat. Little did we know that an earthquake had hit Sumatera and a tidal tsunami was hitting asia. We were inside the MRT when it happened and luckily, it didn't felt a thing. Later, i got news that the tremors were felt as far as KL.

In the afternoon, we strolled around Chinatown. I missed the Oishi Genmai Flavour Green Tea in Thailand but there were none in SG.

Things are a bit different in SG as everything was expensive. In my mind, i had kept calculating the currency everytime we bought something. Double the price.

The next day, we were in the MRT to go back to Kranji, a girl puked in the crowded MRT and made a mess on the floor.

No comments: