:: About This Blog ::

This a special blog regarding my life... read with discretion. Some might not like what I say.. some would cherish it as words of wisdom. For me, these are the words of my experience.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

BTN Course 2007

I will not be available for 1 months starting from today due to The Malaysian Govt requesting all foreign bound students (young or old) to go through BTN (Biro Tata Negara) course. After that, I will participating in an International conference.

*grumble.. grumble.. grumble..*

Update (27/05/07):-
I've made it ALIVE. To my suprise, the course was not half bad. Met some interesting friends along the way and not to mention some awsome experience.
The best of all, the govt had raised the salary level to abt 35%. This translates to more income for my pocket. Luv u Pak Lah.

1 comment:

BeruangKL said...

Dear Mok can u leave ur new e amail ad.
I try the gemukchub@yahoo.com but fail.

from

Beruangkl
syahbandar68@yahoo.com.my