:: About This Blog ::

This a special blog regarding my life... read with discretion. Some might not like what I say.. some would cherish it as words of wisdom. For me, these are the words of my experience.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

My 2 cents...

A few weeks ago, moks was asked to have a meeting with the Bigboyz (Mike Kang, Mostapa, Munno & BigBear). Later, Basketball joined us, while Bob Sani of BLEUbar as the inter-mediator.

The whole reason for the meeting was to organize "The Big Party". The one party that is said to unite the whole Chub & Chaser Community. Organized by Bigboyz, Venue provided by BLUEbar.

Moks however was quite reluctant. As the old saying goes, once bitten twice shy. I don't want to open the closet here, but after what they had done to mychub was an utter betrayal. I don't hold grudges, but I have learnt my lesson well not to trust Bigboyz, esp with events involving money.

After the MyChub Annual Dinner 2000. Mike & Pa took almost 1/2 of the mychub members with him and created bigboyz, along with the left over money from the MyChub Annual Dinner 2000. There weren't a single cent left and me and abu had to strugle and built mychub from scratch.

There were few symphathetic who knew the whole story but even they could do nothing. Some were scared, more don't even care.

Now we have re-buit mychub to what it is today.

And now they dare to ask MyChub to join them back. While they organize and reapt the profit. While Bleubar gets his percentage from the collection money. MyChub gets nothing... just a small logo on the flyers saying we supported the event. How pityful is that...

Thanks, but NO THANKS... I'm not going to be your propaganda machine anymore. You reap the profit and we'll get the blame.

Let people say that I'm a party pooper. Let people say that I don't contribute to the betterment of the Chub & Chaser community. But I will not let mychub be used for anybody's personal gain.
So I'm staying as far away as possible from these kniving people.

MyChub has been a pioneer & innovator for the chub & chaser community. We were the one that proposed the idea of a the local / state minor club by the name of MyChub Rep.

Back then, nobody dared, many even laughed and ridiculed at the idea. But now, look how far we have achieved (and being deceived).

For the Northern States, there now NCC. Our mychub rep aalimin becomes the head of NCC. But now, they don't even acknowledge that they are part of mychub. And the galleries are full of Bigboyz people.

For the southern states there is JBChub under Mallchub & ZainJB. We hope that it would not be like NCC. But it too had it's rough times. When mychub initially had it's gatherings under Maori27, Bigboyz had done their part in nearly wrecking JBchub.

Most of the poeple don't know and don't care about all these. But for the sake of MyChub... I still know and I still care...

UPDATE:
This blog post has been mis-edited and spread like wildfire via e-mail according to the whims of certain groups or individuals. Oh well.. it's shows the power of blogging and it sure ruffled some feathers. GOOD!! Power to the people I'd say !

No comments: