:: About This Blog ::

This a special blog regarding my life... read with discretion. Some might not like what I say.. some would cherish it as words of wisdom. For me, these are the words of my experience.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

A Pleasant Surprise....

What seems like a crappy weekend, turns out the opposite. Due to a certain individual set out on a vendetta against me and mychub. Spreading my blog into the yahoo groups, and trying to tarnish my reputation. I got a lot of heavy traffic lately. It raises some eyebrows definately and not to mention ruffled a few feathers.

But nothing could beat the suprise cheque from Google Inc. My 1st payment from the Google ads in my blogger. Thanks to the adsense program I've now got a steady income around 100 US Dollar a month. That translates into RM 380. Which is easy money considering that I didn't write much in here.

Whatever the vicious plan set upon me backfired. I'm a couple of hundred dollars richer.. so should I be depressed and afraid like the title says ? hell yeah.

Moral of the story :: Hiding under the veil of anonymity of Yahoo would not do you any good. I've tracked the culprits's IP : 219.93.174.xxx (wan2mambo / men4menchub / amir20041). And already asked Yahoo! to give me the identity of this user. Harassment is still a crime... may it be online or offline.

UPDATE:
Yahoo have complied with our complaints and the culprit Yahoo group (mychaser2003) have been removed permanently. Not only that, we also got a tip from Yahoo of who is the culprit!! Yes... we gotcha !!

No comments: