:: About This Blog ::

This a special blog regarding my life... read with discretion. Some might not like what I say.. some would cherish it as words of wisdom. For me, these are the words of my experience.

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Sunday Ramblings....

Since my trip to Sabah.. nothing much has happened. Work as usual. Life is slow in the heart of Melacca.... eat, sleep, work.

As I was browsing the internet the other day, I had read an astonishing story posted in someone's blog. The fact is, it was my story which I had written 4 years back. I had totally forgotten about it. But someone didn't. It made my heart glow with warmth because it was my 1st effort to be a writer. Although nobody knew me, my stories would be the legacy to my existance.

I was young back then.. and foolish.. foolish enough to get myself into a lot of mishaps. But I had recorded those mishaps and posted a few of my stories online. An now, when I see back what I have done.. I had expected regrets. But instead, I felt proud.. because I had endured the experiences and survived. That made the difference.

To the blog writer who had re-posted my story online. Thank you for keeping my stories alive online and who knows, even after I'm gone, the stories would still be there to enlighten the lives of chubbies around us.

Huggs

No comments: