:: About This Blog ::

This a special blog regarding my life... read with discretion. Some might not like what I say.. some would cherish it as words of wisdom. For me, these are the words of my experience.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Tuesday... Trapt !

So many people expect so much from me. And sometimes I don't think I can fullfill all of these expectations. Everyday felt like a struggle and an invisible wire is choking me little by little.. slowly squeezing air out of my lungs.
------------------------------------------------------
9.00 AM:-
My boss wants me to get a colour laser printer... pronto! And amongst the hassle of shuffling through the quotations, other half messaged and wants me to do errands for him. But before I could reply, a collegue came-by and ask to burn some song for a company event. So I sat down and selected the songs to burn.

10.00 AM
Other half message again.. msg "WHY DONT YOU REPLY.. THIS IS URGENT!". As I was about to message him, my other collegue dropped by and asked me to do a whole brochure for a company event. After jotting down what is needed.. I start to do design for the layout.

11.00 AM
Then my boss yelled coz he havent got the quotations yet... "where is the f*ckin quotation". So I'd started with the quotations and literally yelled my vendor to get it ready in time. Run to the fax machine and wait...along the way had a quick smoke.

12.00 AM
Suddenly the otherhalf msg again.. "Why you don't reply.. u don't love me anymore?". As I was about to reply.. Collegue came and ask "Is my CD ready ?". I went back to the office and choose the songs and started burning.

1.00 PM
Another collegue came and ask "When can I get the brochures ready". So I sat down a did the brochures. Then, Boss called again, "Better get the quotation ready by this afternoon.". So I ran to the fax machine to get the last of the quotation. Ran back to the office and upon arriving at the office, wait for the CD to finish burning and packed it to be sent to my collegue's place. By that time it's already lunchtime.

2.00 PM
Had a quick lunch and ran back to the office. A trainee was waiting and wanted to use my computer to print some stuff. While waiting for the printing to finish called-up BF, unfortunately he had closed his HP...merajuk la tu. Opened up PC and check if there is any messaged from my vendor. Found BF's e-mail, all the fuss was about he wants to borrow money from my bank account. Ok.. sent & replied.

3.00 PM
Compiled all the quotation and sent it to my boss's desk. ran back to office.. BF called says sorry. Ok.. fine. sat down and starts doing the brochures. Ran out of ideas. Typed whatever I could managed.

4.00 PM
Vendor called to confirm. Boss already left for Terengganu without any confirmation. Had to wait until he gets back. Met the sports coodinator and lied to him that I can't go to the Track and Field event today. I'm in Shot Putt Training. Finish whatever I can do with the brochures and prints.

5.00 PM
Prepare to go back home but then I felt really tired thus I had a quick nap.

7.00 PM
Woke up.. rejuvinated. But all too late at the office. Drive back home. Had a shower and a quick look at the TV

8.00 PM
Drive out for dinner. Ate at the usual place (alone). Stopped at the Petrol station, get my car checked. Add fuel. Buy some chocolates. Drove back to the office.

9.00 PM
Arrive at the office. otherhalf msg, wants to have a webcam session with him (and the whole family, father / sister / cousins). Afterwards, burn some CD for him.

10.00 PM
Still burning CD...

11.00 PM
Went online and update website, do some programming. Clean my color printer. Korek idung.. bla bla bla.

12.00 PM
CD still burning. Watch some music & movie video clip online.

1.00 AM
Pack my stuff and went back home.

2.00 AM
zzZZZzzzz....



- Oh hell.. some ppl thinks I'm doing nothing at the office and some even wants me to put more attention to what I do. (yeah rite...)

P/S: Last night I found out my handphone rosak. Just after I've topped it up. Just my luck.

No comments: