:: About This Blog ::

This a special blog regarding my life... read with discretion. Some might not like what I say.. some would cherish it as words of wisdom. For me, these are the words of my experience.

Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Life is good... I have no complaints

Went out for dinner yesterday, about half-way I realised that the road was jammed packed!!! Damn.. there was a Siti Nurhaliza's concert going on. This also happened last week. As I went out for supper at my regular place, there were so many indonesians around. At first I thought it was an invasion. Hundreds and hundreds of indonesians flocking the streets. Then I realize there was a "Shiela On 7" concert. Hmm.. figures

This is the harzards living on the most happening place in melacca. I'm at the heart of things and I didn't even know it. Maybe I'm just too detached from the outside world. Or just maybe I need a companion to go to this kind of stuff.

Lately I've noticed that I'm singing to myself alot. A habit i picked up from the cute uncle in Sabah. He is quite a whistler. While I just hummed. And this happens especially when I'm really stressed. Maybe my brain is trying release some of it's stress. Anyhow, it's quite theraputic and even when under a heavy workload, I can just smile and sing. (Or maybe I'm just going Cockoo).

Just came back from KL doing some shopping. Bought myself a nice external HDD with 120GB of storage. Now my ultimate PC is nearly done. I have a DVD Combo drive, A Sound Blaster Live card, an LCD Screen Monitor. An Altec Lansing speakers. A HP 2550 color laser printer. Dual Pentium 4 processor. 2GB of DDR RAM. 80GB + 40GB of Internal Storage.

This weekend I'm gonna convert of the room in my house as a Studyroom. Put some air-conditioning. A nice cupboard. (Note to myself, IKEA perhaps). Paint it with a nice lavender tint. (Or maybe wild a shagadelic austin powers chroma.. nahhhh!!). I've got this cool picture frame is made from LCD panel which changes pictures according to the temperature of the room that fits perfecly there. (basically it's just at old stripped down laptop that changes pictures to your likings). The ultimate yuppie's accesories.. just like the Bill Gates' house.

No comments: