:: About This Blog ::

This a special blog regarding my life... read with discretion. Some might not like what I say.. some would cherish it as words of wisdom. For me, these are the words of my experience.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Bad Hair Day...


Since yesterday I slept the whole day. Feeling letargic. Still woke up late.. did some frantic morning laundry and off to work.

During breakfast my staff gave me the silent treatment. Oh hell.. i'm not in the mood for early morning chat either. Whether he knew it or not, I don't like him as well. Yesterday he did a complete fuck-up of the administration system. and I had to bail him out. Gawd! how I wish I had a competent technician. Why do I have to cover his butt everytime he fucked up. Why didn't the big boss see all this ? He was there beside me.

Also went for a photo session yesterday for the corporate magazine. I look good, especially with the small ribbon on my coat. Everybody commented.. it's cute.

Looked in the mirror and noticed that I didn't put on any hair cream. I looked horrible today. Anyway, I'm too depressed to do anything. I hope the guys that made an appointment to meet me didn't come. Left my cell phone at home, not intentionally but i think it's justified. Not in the mood to meet anybody right now. (UPDATE: my secretary just cancelled the appointment.. horreyyy!!)

My car's road tax & insurance needs to be renewed. Another RM 700 down the drain. Pay for the car loan RM 500. That's RM 1200 in all. Plus I got a summon for illegal parking RM 50.

Got a meeting this afternoon, see which malaysian state I have to cover this year. I hope it's the southern part or Kelantan. Hate the food.. loved the people.

I need something to cheer me up. Bored! Lonely! Tired!

No comments: