:: About This Blog ::

This a special blog regarding my life... read with discretion. Some might not like what I say.. some would cherish it as words of wisdom. For me, these are the words of my experience.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Women are just bitches ! (Literally...)

My boss assigned me a new helper. Supposedly to help me with my chores and stuff. At first I liked her. She was nice and sweet. We could get along well together. WELL AT FIRST. Working with her was fun initially as she was up to par with me on certain levels. Unfortunately, she couldn't do hard labour & technical maintenance (and can't out-do my nitwit nincom poop technician). Well.. i can see that she can do Oracle DB.

After a while, she began to show her true colours. Becoming a real bitch. The only reason she had helped me because she wants to suck-up to the big boss. She's even got the boss to pay her extra due to her work.

Nowadays, any task I'd given her must get a seal of approval from the big boss. the BITCH. I've never been calculative with her. Well now since she has shown her true color.. I think I will show her mine too.

Now lets see who's hard-headed ! I've always kept myself on a professional level. But you got urself the wrong guy to be intimidated with girl. I thought I've made peace with my Anti-Women side.. but now I've declared WAR !!!

No comments: