:: About This Blog ::

This a special blog regarding my life... read with discretion. Some might not like what I say.. some would cherish it as words of wisdom. For me, these are the words of my experience.

Sunday, August 15, 2004

Car Repair and some bitches at work...

Had changed the 2 rear tyres of my car. Also changed the both left chambers. Moved the front tyres to the back and added the new one in place. In total, it cost me RM 310.

Came to work today and found out the Bitch had taken over my project. So fine, I will give her a hard time. The only reason we took her in was to help me handle last years data backlog. And now she persuaded the boss that I should handle last year data while she handles this year's data. Sounds fine.. except that last year.. we had 3000 entries to process while this year.. everything is automated (courtesy of my hardwork). So all she had to do was a couple of clicks. While i had to rummage through 3000 of data. Who does she thinks she is ?

No comments: