:: About This Blog ::

This a special blog regarding my life... read with discretion. Some might not like what I say.. some would cherish it as words of wisdom. For me, these are the words of my experience.

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Indecisive

Definition:

[adj] not definitely settling something; "a long and indecisive war"
[adj] characterized by lack of decision and firmness; "an indecisive manager brought the enterprise to a standstill"
[adj] not clearly defined; "indecisive boundaries running through mountains"
----------------------------------------------------
That was one term used by a friend of mine to describe the whole me. Maybe I am that way.. but what if I'm not ? Need to ponder more on that...

Well nothing much to do in the office lately. I've been keeping myself busy reading some sci-fi e-books I've down off the net. I've been facinated with Isaac Asimov since I was a teenager. With the release of the movie "I,Robot". It struck me to re-read his books, particularly regarding The Foundation Series. I've finished "The Prelude to Foundation". Now going to "Forward the Foundation".

(Note to myself: Find Arthur C. Clarke - Rendezvous with Rama)


No comments: